Unless otherwise stated in writing, the following conditions shall apply:
Access and use of this website - agree to terms, and do not use for commercial purposes or attempt to change content of the site etc.
- in any circumstances, duplicate, distribute or exploit content from our website;
- edit, deface or remove any trademark images or copyrighted website content;
- interfere or sabotage the functionality of our website and subsequent security systems;
- use any manual or automated processes to collect data or "scrape" our website without the written permission of Transonics PLC.
- input any false or misleading personal information when creating an account linked to our website;
- attempt to collect or use any personal data of other users;
- violate any applicable laws or legislation, including any fraudulent activity.
User account and passwords
When creating an account with our website you will be required to submit personal information such as contact details, and asked to register a password. You are not permitted to share your account details and password with anyone without prior written consent by us. You are responsible for the safeguarding of your account details.
If we believe there to be a breach of security with your account, we may suspend your access until an investigation has been completed by us. Similarly if we believe your account is being misused, we will suspend the account until all issues haven been investigated and resolved.
Upon any change in your personal circumstance, you are required to update your account details accordingly in a prompt fashion.
If you create an account on our website, you have the right to cancel this at any time.
Law - These terms and all matters related shall be governed by English law, and the English Courts shall have jurisdiction in relation to any disputes that arise in connection with this notice.
Any and all notices given by either party must be submitted in writing to the prospective recipients. Notice writings can be sent to Transonics PLC via email or post addressed to the Hemel Hempstead head office address.